- The Foundation…All the Praise goes to God who makes all things possible.
- Grandfather Pak became a jeweler in South Korea.
- Mr. & Mrs. Pak came to the United States of America in 1975 with a dream.
- Mr. Pak worked for a jewelry store in Chicago, IL, also working out of his basement as an independent goldsmith.
- In 1980, Mr. & Mrs. Pak opened Pak’s Jewelers in Downtown Milwaukee, WI, USA.
- Today, Gino & James Pak, the sons of Mr. & Mrs. Pak, along with Mrs. Pak, continue to operate Pak’s Jewelers.
- Pak’s Jewelers is now a third-generation family owned and operated the business in their 39th year of operation.